only my mom...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
Today is my and SWMBO's 15th wedding anniversary. My mother just posted on my Facebook wall that we ought to send the kid to the library for the afternoon and "make some noise". :ban:

pictures.jpg

Oh wait....we're talking you here...maybe not. ;)

SO why are you reading facebook and posting on homebrewtalk, when you could/should be making flippy floppy with wifey?

Congrats guys! :mug:

pictures.jpg

Oh wait....we're talking you here...maybe not. ;)

SO why are you reading facebook and posting on homebrewtalk, when you could/should be making flippy floppy with wifey?

Congrats guys! :mug:

Because I'm stuck working! But SWMBO is going to meet me here in a few hours and we're gonna go do some shopping/celebrating. :)

Highly inappropriate, but:

my first response to seeing the thread title was, "Why isn't this thread in the Boneyard?"

congrats.

And thanks for all the good wishes. I can't believe I'm still married to this amazing, beautiful woman after 15 years. I'm so completely overchicked it's not funny!

She once asked me (in a snuggling moment) what I thought when I first laid eyes on her.

I told her I was utterly disappointed.

She was a little taken aback and asked why.

I explained that when I saw her I knew I didn't have a shot because she was obviously way outta my league.

She liked that, but it's the absolute truth! We'd gotten to know each other over the phone and computer and hadn't seen each other yet. She was too perfect and I figured that we'd just be friends. I still wonder when she's going to come to her senses and realize her mistake.

And thanks for all the good wishes. I can't believe I'm still married to this amazing, beautiful woman after 15 years. I'm so completely overchicked it's not funny!

She once asked me (in a snuggling moment) what I thought when I first laid eyes on her.

I told her I was utterly disappointed.

She was a little taken aback and asked why.

I explained that when I saw her I knew I didn't have a shot because she was obviously way outta my league.

She liked that, but it's the absolute truth! We'd gotten to know each other over the phone and computer and hadn't seen each other yet. She was too perfect and I figured that we'd just be friends. I still wonder when she's going to come to her senses and realize her mistake.

I didn't peg you as an emotional sissy :D

Just kidding!!!11!1!

That is just about as good as anyone can feel about their partner, especially after 15 years!

I honestly hope I can feel that way about someone 20 years in my future, if I live that long...adreneline junky and lofty/dangerous goals in life have made me consider never looking into marriage haha

Back