online stores, need advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopnotch01

Reaction score
Hey Im relatively new at this, and i live in the middle of nowhere. Literally, the nearest homebrew shop is 5.5 hours each way. And Ive made the commute twice now for good equipment. Obviously this is not fiscally responsible, so ive turned mostly to midwest supplies, but just havent been super stoked on buying from them. (my first order of live yeast was bone dry when it arrived, so i switched to freeze dried unfortunately)

Im just wondering if there are any super stellar online stores i am not yet aware of.

Thanks guys

I like Northernbrewer.com and they get most of my business. They have flat rate $7.99 shipping which is also a plus.

Their customer service is also great which to me is another nice plus.

Homebrewforless.com , morebeer, farmhouse supply, also look on amazon for new gear and supplies, ebay for new and used equipment and your local craiglist for used homebrew items.

Morebeer.com and Homebrewing.org get a lot of my business. Keep in mind that Northern Brewer likes to "filter" their customer reviews, so you'll rarely see a negative review on their site.

Morebeer.com and Homebrewing.org get a lot of my business. Keep in mind that Northern Brewer likes to "filter" their customer reviews, so you'll rarely see a negative review on their site.
Didn't know that. Northern has a sale on now buy 2 all grain kits get one free

Thanks guys, that should get me back on track, I started brewing in denver but have lived in a small town in wyoming recently.

www.ritebrew.com gets all my business. But I live 25 minutes from him, and save shipping by picking up. He is in Little Chute, WI. and ships to everywhere in the US. Quick too, I order and the next day I can pick up.

Back