One of the best things I've ever tasted, ever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chairman Cheyco

***DRAMATIZATION***
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, I got home from the rig early yesterday, and as it happens it was just in time for cocktails! My brother brought some of his HB over (He's still too chicken to join the fun here) and I had a bunch ready to go so we began embibing with our SWMOs. The girls were drinking Amarula, a sickly sweet african cream liquer, and BigT and I were having Super Bee Honey Nut Browm Ale. My SWMBO doesn't really like beer but she's a good sport and tries all my brews incase she finds one she likes. Well, she tried the Super Bee, liked it well enough , and then took a swig of her 'rula. The look on her face was something between 'I just broke my femur' and 'I just won 30 million bucks' She said you gotta try this! So we did. Having the aftertaste of the brown ale in your mouth followed by the slightest sip of Amarula resulted in what can only be described as some kind of cosmic root beer float. It was truly one of the best things I have ever tasted. I doubt I'll start depth-charging shots of amarula in my brown ale, but then again, if I'm drunk enough...:drunk:

Yeah right, Cheyco.... I really "doubt" it too. Amarula Boilermaker, here we come. (and how many do you have to have before they come back??)

Back