One happy dad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
Teaching him young, after his shower lastnight the two year old grabbed the newest more beer catalog and was browsing the pages while doing his asthma med with the nebulizer. He likes to take my radical brewing book and say it's his too. Can't get made when I lose my page to that when he says "dad-ty beer" lol

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426422975.314597.jpg

It's hit or miss if he likes it or not lol, but seems like if I give him a more beer catalog he is content lol, worked this morning

Teaching him young, after his shower lastnight the two year old grabbed the newest more beer catalog and was browsing the pages while doing his asthma med with the nebulizer. He likes to take my radical brewing book and say it's his too. Can't get made when I lose my page to that when he says "dad-ty beer" lol

View attachment 263698

My son had to take those too... He developed asthma at 4 y/o and was able to shake it off by the time he was in high school. Your big guy will weather this and do as well!

Yea it's only Winter time and when he gets sick that he needs it spring and summer can't get here soon enough, and I think I will just build him his brew stand when he is 15 to start brewing and daddy sampling his creations with him tasting samples, the way I see it is if a kid respects the beverage rather then how it is persevere threw schools and advertising a kid will not abuse it but rather respect it and If he designs it will make it even more of a respect for the beverage, that's how I see it we will see if it's true or not lol

Well got another proud moment today, he was entertaining him self while we were purchasing a new car and scrolling threw pictures on my phone and I hear him say "dad-ty beer". I look and to my amazement this is what picture he was refuting to think I have a future brewmaster on my hands

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426561467.747051.jpg

Latest posts

Back