On the Skins' Waiting List for a Decade, and This is What I Get?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I've been on that vaunted season ticket waiting list for at least 10 years, and I finally get an e-mail telling me that I'm "atop the 2008 waiting list". So I click the link and it takes me to their ticketmaster page. All of them in nosebleed, of course. The cheapest ones (endzone) are $704 for 10 games. Then, just out of curiosity I wanted to see where exactly the tickets were, so I clicked on the "quantity" pulldown.

1 seat. 1 goddamned seat. What, I'm gonna go alone? F*ck that. :rolleyes:

Did you read the fine print? Maybe you get a season pass to your nearest Six Flags park, too. (Daniel Snyder also owns Six Flags for those of you that don't know)

That's just silly. Why would they offer up 1 seat?

Hell, you want seats, they can't give them away to Cardinal's games. That might have something to do with the new stadium being built closer to California than Phoenix....

Is it the part of the end zone where you have to wear a pig nose and a party dress?

Just giving you a hard time! It's super lame that they reserved you one ticket.

No, it's the part of the endzone where, instead of a pig nose, you wear an oxygen mask. The air is kinda thin up there.

Oh, yeah, let me tell you, the thought of sitting all alone up the nosebleeds really makes me wanna spend my hard-earned cash to make Snyder some more money. Ugh.

Oh, yeah, let me tell you, the thought of sitting all alone up the nosebleeds really makes me wanna spend my hard-earned cash to make Snyder some more money. Ugh.

Yeah, 'cause you know he's gonna turn around and give your money to some junker like Chris Simms on a max contract, or whatever other overpriced, overrated free agents are out there.

Sorry to bash your team - but as a Raiders fan I'm in the same boat! The countdown to the Michael Vick era has begun!

Yeah, 'cause you know he's gonna turn around and give your money to some junker like Chris Simms on a max contract, or whatever other overpriced, overrated free agents are out there.

Sorry to bash your team - but as a Raiders fan I'm in the same boat! The countdown to the Michael Vick era has begun!

Bash away, damnit. Snyder pisses me off.

You saw my take on the QB situation from the "WTF is up with Favre" thread, right?

Back