OMG! Somebody please think of the children!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Pumbaa said:
:off: Have you ever noticed people never say I have a (insert age here) UGLY son/daughter? :off:

I really need some sleep . . .

They do exist, but not in my family...

IMG_6154crop.jpg

EDIT: "No, baby, you need to put that in a pint glass first!"

Tell him to watch out, there is a chick with multi colored nails in the background. Those gals like to take advantage of nice young men!

GD my image got hijacked, let me try and fix it

BTW BAH to the Mods, had a perfectly good hijack going to difusse a potentially ugly thread and ya moved it . . . YOU EAC's!!!
:fro:

Here's a very practical tip (in all honesty) for anyone who has a young child.

You KNOW, that at some point, they will get into something they should not. Something sticky and messy. It will end up in their hair. Think, Vasoline, butt-balm, stuff like that.

The best way to get it out of their hair?

Corn starch. No ****. Works like an absolute charm. Load 'em up and wash it out.

IMG_6211.jpg

THERE YOU GO, LORENA! There's your semi-nekkid picture of me. Your turn!

i would like to post her pic but in my do as i say not as i do world, i have convinced her that only boys drink beer. girls drink pop and milk and water! god i hope she still thinks that when she is between the ages of 16 and 20.

the_bird said:
Here's a very practical tip (in all honesty) for anyone who has a young child.

You KNOW, that at some point, they will get into something they should not. Something sticky and messy. It will end up in their hair. Think, Vasoline, butt-balm, stuff like that.

The best way to get it out of their hair?

Corn starch. No ****. Works like an absolute charm. Load 'em up and wash it out.

IMG_6211.jpg

You can also find her refrigeration line.

the_bird said:
IMG_6211.jpg

Your kid looks like a cute Casper the Friendly Ghost!

I mentioned to my husband that we have to take some new photos in the Bahamas this year- when it's nice and warm. It' so cold up here now I don't even undress to have (wait- what forum am i in?) well, you know. It was 16 below (without the wind chill) this morning. Warm weather pictures will be available after March 15, and I guarantee that I'll be wearing less clothes than you!

Lorena

This thread RAWKS!!!!

Cute kids guys.

When I get home from work, I have to scan a pic of my daughter drinking her first beer...it is from quite a few years ago now, but she started young. :D

evanmars said:
View attachment 826

Jay,

Sydney can't wait to get together with Cassie again and drink some of their dads' homebrews.

Sydney's a real cutie (and a good colorer ;)). Maybe the fact that she's already made a friend in the area will make the big move a little easier for her. How long until your family follows you out? Until the house sells?

the_bird said:
Sydney's a real cutie (and a good colorer ;)). Maybe the fact that she's already made a friend in the area will make the big move a little easier for her. How long until your family follows you out? Until the house sells?

They come out mid-February. They get to stay behind to clean and paint the house.;)

Latest posts

Back