OMG, I found this crazy mold on my wort, with pictures!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-H

Reaction score
Can anyone explain this? Is it still safe to drink?!?!?

jesuswort2.jpg

On a related note, I was thinking about making a light lager in a few months. Add a couple of drops of food coloring to each individual bottle so they'd all be different colors.

Call it my easter beer. :)

Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ that looks just like Tommy Chong, man!

Heyyyy, wait a minute. How, exactly, do you have mold on your boiling wort?

:drunk: OH my god, that was the funniest thing i have seen all day.

I actually laughed out loud.

It reminds me of all of those idiots that see jesus in there tartar sauce or what ever random condiment they happen to be enjoying at the time.

Mike-H said:
Can anyone explain this? Is it still safe to drink?!?!?

jesuswort2.jpg

Yo Mike, I don't know about the mold, but did you know that Jesus is in your beer?!?!?!;) I think I'm going to become born-again. Maybe I'll get it right next time...

...and he walks with me and he brews with me...
now you went and done it. I won't get that hymn out of my mind tonight.

Will it be beer or wine? If it is beer it will be good as he is casting out the evil DMS and fusels that lurk within.

I would call it Holy grAle.

I make my Holy grAle with holy water. How do I get that much holy water everyone asks? Simple:

1. Fill kettle with water.
2. Boil the hell out of it!

WHy would Jesus have a mullet? And why would he choose to look gay?

Seriously - you have gay PWT showing up in your beer. You must be brewing MGD.

OOHHHHH ****. wow, i just feel out of my chair. God damn it i have got to get my membership in so i can join in the fun of posting rediculous pics.

btw, I used the picture of the brew from someone else's gallary, i'm still waiting for that person to respond and say "Hey wait a minute, that's my setup!" :)

Back