• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Omaha: Looking for corney keg and 5 gallon CO2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevinberry1

Reaction score
I'm looking for a ball lock corny keg. I think mine has a pressure leak and the new gasket didn't fix the problem. I also have a 10 gallon CO2 tank that I'd like to trade/sell to get a 5 gallon. Please let me know if you have either/both. Thanks!

Kevin

have you tested it, used a spray bottle of star-san and spray around both posts and the main opening and hook up the co2 side.

You could also do a leakdown test. When I get new (actually just new to me) kegs I pressurize my kegs to ~30psi and then leave them for 48 hours. I come back and put a gauge on the post and see what the pressure is. If the kegs holds pressure I clean, sanitize and use. If it doesn't I replace all the o-rings and try again. Something to consider.

Good luck.

Back