Omaha Clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyx

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on how active the clubs are and any experience you've had with them? I am newer to both Omaha and brewing and want to find a club that's a good fit. Thanks for any help

The homebrew scene it Omaha is pretty good. The clubs are active in festivals and competitions. Each club is a bit different. I can get you in touch with all the different clubs if you'd like. The best thing is all the clubs get along well. We are all working together to organize our Midwest Homebrewers Invitational festival being held November 21st. It's an all homebrew festival. I encourage you to register a beer. Here is a link to the event. http://www.omahauch.com/events/mwhbi2015

Let me know if you've got any questions.

The homebrew scene it Omaha is pretty good. The clubs are active in festivals and competitions. Each club is a bit different. I can get you in touch with all the different clubs if you'd like. The best thing is all the clubs get along well. We are all working together to organize our Midwest Homebrewers Invitational festival being held November 21st. It's an all homebrew festival. I encourage you to register a beer. Here is a link to the event. http://www.omahauch.com/events/mwhbi2015

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Im going to second this. Im also going to recommend joining the facebook groups for the Local 402 homebrewers, railroaders and south omaha brewers.

For the record, I'm a Local 402 and a Railroader member. Local 402s are certainly more active at this time FWIW. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Im going to second this. Im also going to recommend joining the facebook groups for the Local 402 homebrewers, railroaders and south omaha brewers.

For the record, I'm a Local 402 and a Railroader member. Local 402s are certainly more active at this time FWIW. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Most clubs are pretty active, especially the 402's, I am also a member of that group along with the two above me. When did you move to the Omaha area? I feel like most of the people that homebrew in the Omaha area are really great people genuinely love to talk about their hobby/obesssion with anyone who is interested.

Most clubs are pretty active, especially the 402's, I am also a member of that group along with the two above me. When did you move to the Omaha area? I feel like most of the people that homebrew in the Omaha area are really great people genuinely love to talk about their hobby/obesssion with anyone who is interested.

I heard you make bad beer.

Bring the rest of that pumpkin pie beer over to my house though. It needs to be disposed of properly....

Thanks for the info guys, I will have to check out a 402 meeting/event.

Tmendick, I moved to Omaha about a year and a half ago but have been in Afghanistan for the last 9 months.

Welcome. I'm a 402er as well. We have a really good group of Brewers.

Back