Olympics, Phelps, Freak!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arneba28

Reaction score
This man is a freak of nature. Did anyone see the special they did on his body profile. It was just a quick 5 minute thing last night on NBC but it was cool. They said he is literally built to swim. Perfect body structure. Although he is what, 6'4", he has the torso of someone that should be 6'8" and the leg length of someone that should be 6'. His arms are like 6" longer then his height, which unless your a monkey is rare I guess. He has size 14 flippers as feet and his hands are 10" from pinkey finger to thumb, thats damn huge. And to top that all off his heart pumps 8 gallons of blood around his body every 2 minutes, twice what is considered average for a human.
He just won he 13th olympic metal. Honestly its real hard to get me interested in any sports because I work most nights so I miss all the showings but damn am I into the olympics this year. I am DVRing it every night, all 4-5 hours that they show. I love the olympics.

damn he is a freak of nature. It may be a few years before they show the gills.JK

I'm generally not much into sports either, but I was watching a little while ago when he won his 7th gold by .01 seconds. Now I'm gonna have to watch tomorrow's race too... :)

He certainly is a spectacular specimen of what a pure swimmer should be. It will be some time before any one surpasses his accomplishments. He eats, on average, 12000 calories per day!!!

Latest posts

Back