Olympic Rally - Redneck Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoyScout

Reaction score
Some friends and I got together and had our own version of an Olympic Rally. Thought some of you may get a kick out of this.
Just to assure you, yes we were drinking heavily during the making of this video.

:fro:

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking? As in alcohol? I never woulda guessed!!

Looks like a fun time!

I was once in the Vancouver area, actually north of Whistler in a little town called Pemberton. It was nice. It reminded me of the town in the show "Northern Exposure". It was while I was there that it was announced that yous guys got the 2010 Olympics.

I am glad that you boys got the festivities off to a nice start!

We have a similar tradition but there is no alcohol involved because we use something with a little higher fire power than a spud cannon. :D

The first one is what we do to Taliban Teletubbies.
100_0310.jpg

This is what happens to toys when children don't clean their room.
100_0313.jpg

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CHP_Administrator%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CD%20Day%202005

The unbridled enthusiasm is tremendous! "Oh Quachi there ya are..." For some reason this is the funniest thing I've seen all week, and I needed the stress relief. Thanks a bunch.

Back