Official Hop Swap Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
Not sure how this could work but if anyone has hops that they are not going to use but could use a different variety they can not get perhaps we could start a swap thread.

For example i have some perle and tett that i am not going to use in the near future and if someone has some fuggle or kent goldings i need an oz for a mild, then we could trade.

Tettenager
perle
amarillo
sterling
galena
cascade
Willamitte
Simcoe

all in pellet form.

I've got some hallertau and/or some centennial I'd trade for some galena...

EDIT: Their all pellets

i REALLY need some tettananger, and would be willing to trade! i have fuggle in pellets and e. kent golding in whole! i'll see what else i have when i get home. i've been stocking up, but can't seem to find tettnanger anywhere.

I have a pound of..
The East Kent Goldings 4.0%
Fuggles 4.0%
Tett 4.5%
and Cascade 6.0%
My LHBS doesnt move alot of hops So I bet they still have a ton. If any one is interested I will go there tomorrow and take inventory.

Virtuous said:
I have a pound of..
The East Kent Goldings 4.0%
Fuggles 4.0%
Tett 4.5%
and Cascade 6.0%
My LHBS doesnt move alot of hops So I bet they still have a ton. If any one is interested I will go there tomorrow and take inventory.

You might want to guard those cascades with your life. VERY hard to find here in a bit.

Most hops I have the right amount of each. However, I've got a boat load of Galena, a good amount of Mt. Hood and a pound and a half of hop suey. Anyone have some Cascade or weird (obscure) hops like Warrior or some of those odd ball ones I've heard about being used in asian styled beers?

Here is my current inventory:

Whole Leaf
Ahtanum - 16oz
Amarillo - 16oz
Centennial - 17oz
Columbus - 4oz
Fuggles - 1oz
Simcoe - 2oz
Williamette - 1oz

Pellet
Crystal - 4oz
Glacier - 2oz
Hallertauer - 28oz
Liberty - 4oz
Summit - 5oz
Warrior - 15 oz

I would be interested in trading for some whole leaf simcoe or pacific gem. Maybe some EKG and Fuggles as well.

:mug:

My LHBS has a ton of Cascade. I will go pick them up today. send me a PM if anyone is interested.

DeathBrewer said:
i REALLY need some tettananger, and would be willing to trade! i have fuggle in pellets and e. kent golding in whole! i'll see what else i have when i get home. i've been stocking up, but can't seem to find tettnanger anywhere.

Go to SF brewcraft on 17th and Clement in SF...I believe that they have some, and I think they ship, too.

www.sfbrewcraft.com

Jason

I have all vacuum sealed in small packages..

Cascade 1lb whole
Centennial 1lb whole
Fuggle 1lb whole
Northern Brewer 4oz whole
Simcoe 4oz whole
Columbus 4oz whole
Northern Brewer 8oz pellets
Tettanger 8oz Pellets

Willing to trade some of the cascade/centennial/fuggles if anyone is interested.

Back