Off to Beantown

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoutattheDevil

Reaction score
Hey guys, me and my wife are vacationing for a few days down town Boston, and aside from Bosten beer CO. and Harpoon, we're looking for some good Micros and tap houses to hit that arn't too tool-ish. I'd love to experience Bostons best so I'm looking forward to suggestions that I cant get from net research alone.

cheers!

there is a thread in PUB TALK- HALF WAY DOWN THE PAGE WITH MORE POSTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT PAGE,left the caps button on sorry ,(Trip to Boston - Suggestions on pubs?) is the title. Try the GREEN DRAGON near the oyster house........cheers

Sunset Grill, Penguin Pizza, Publick House, Roadhouse Craft Beer & BBQ are excellent choices for good beer selections in Boston. The SA brewery is great, if you want to get some beer afterwards in Jamaica Plain (the neighborhood where SA is located/my stomping grounds) head to the Brendan Behan pub, get a good JP experience.

Back