Odell's Lugene Milk Chocolate Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColoHox

Compulsive Hand Washer
Reaction score
Is fantastic...just saying. It's smooth and creamy, chocolate milk for big boys. Try some.

4-packs were released a week ago along with taproom release last Sunday.

From the bottle: Named after the farmer who has picked up the brewery's spent grain for more than a decade.

I concur! I grabbed a selection of stouts and porters at the weekend, this one is the one I have gone back to. Ironically it's one of the cheaper ones I bought as well!

I need a recipe for this, if someone comes up with a clone of it, I will definitely add it to my near brew schedule. If not I'll be spending some cash at Albertson's for a while.

Drinking one right now. After a frustrating day at work, it's all I want.

ColoHox, If you're ever looking for this on tap, go over to Black Bottle Brewery; They're the only place around that I'm aware of that has it on draught.

Drinking one right now. After a frustrating day at work, it's all I want.

ColoHox, If you're ever looking for this on tap, go over to Black Bottle Brewery; They're the only place around that I'm aware of that has it on draught.

Hey, me too. Straight to the fridge after work. And yes black bottle is pretty nice. Not only are the in house beers pretty good, but they have a great selection of less well known stuff.

It only lasted a few days while on nitro in the Odells tap room. They hinted that they are probably done with the production of it for this year.

Back