Obligatory 1st Post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leacha

Reaction score
Hello All!

I started extract brewing in '90, moved to AG a few years later, some Siebel classes before a move from Chicago stopped all of that, stopped brewing in '04 because of another move.

Fast forward to now... my 8yo son was curious about my equipment so he's gonna learn after I gonna get caught up on the current happenings.

Enjoy!

Hello All!

I started extract brewing in '90, moved to AG a few years later, some Siebel classes before a move from Chicago stopped all of that, stopped brewing in '04 because of another move.

Fast forward to now... my 8yo son was curious about my equipment so he's gonna learn after I gonna get caught up on the current happenings.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum, Roscoe.

Some knowledgeable people. Then there’s me. Everything I know about brewing I learned here. I will say, I have made some excellent brew, some not so.
I did go electric with an Anvil Foundry 10.5 and I love it. I moved from brewing on propane outside in Alaska to Texas. I still haven’t unpacked it yet… I’m working on my house. Hopefully soon. Welcome back to brewing.

Me and my dad brewed at a few years younger than that age. Use the same 5 gallon carboy at 31, now. He used to give me a bottle of IBC root beer when we were done, and tell me it was the beer we brewed :)

Welcome to HBT! Enjoy your renewed interest in homebrewing, with your apprentice.

The past 10-15 years there has been much progress made in processes, equipment, ingredients, and such, all helping to make better beer.

Welcome from Pa! All of my kids have helped me brew at different times it was always a good time. And the more they are involved the more they want to help.

Back