Obama nominates Mr. Potato Head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have serious misgivings about having a vegetable with removable facial features on the supreme court. He could easily impersonate other judges with a quick change of face when voting and pass all kinds of crazy vegetable laws.

That article was very sloppy. It didn't even touch on whether or not Mr. Potato Head would vote to overturn Roe V. Wade.

I'm a bit concerned, quite frankly. :(

I don't get it. Is that site a parody of the Onion, which is a parody site itself? How meta!

Looks like the "humor" section of a BAD college newspaper. Like, community-college style. Think they realize that they're both a complete ripoff AND painfully unfunny?

Looks like the "humor" section of a BAD college newspaper. Like, community-college style. Think they realize that they're both a complete ripoff AND painfully unfunny?

It was poorly written compared to the professionals, sure. But it was still a full-hearted attempt at humour. We need the whole internet to look professional now? :(

Well, I was going to say it's like the Onion, only not funny. Then I read the "about us" bit. Go figure. Right wingers can't be funny. Sorry - its true. Look at what happened to that Fox News comedy show. Truth (and comedy) just happen to have a liberal bias.

Look at what happened to that Fox News comedy show.

You saw that too!!?? I thought I was the ONLY one!! :D

I actually tried really hard to watch that for about three weeks.......Man, it was dire.

PS if that was supposed to be satirical against the left, then yeah....huge fail. I never noticed it.

. . .But wait! There’s more to it than that! What’s the one common thread we see in all forms of entertainment, be it television or internet? It’s all pretty freaking liberal. As a matter of fact, the liberal slant on our TV shows and news programs is so entrenched that we take it for granted daily. Sure, lots of us are happy with that. Yay you. Lots of us are a little sick of it and watching Fox News 24/7 just doesn’t do it for us.

lol . . . a conservative parody of the Onion, that's for sure.

Tito Jackson, President of People with Interchangeable Facial Features (PIFF)

Really?
Tito?

Who riffs on Tito and his funny name?
Tito Jackson - funny.
Tito Santana - not funny.
General Tito - too obscure.

If you're going all-produce and veiling your facism why not go with the California Raisin guy?

Yea it is facist. I'm playing the face card.

Back