Obama is a dick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
obamaaaasy2.jpg

"Obama is a Dick"... Thats no way to talk about the Messiah now is it? What and who are you? I know your one of them! Your one of those people who didn't drink the cool aid. What the F**K did you drink... HOMEBREW??? Stupid a**. You are to fall in line young man! As soon as the Obama administration sets up it's non conformist hotline your ass is grass cause I'm reporting you! Dont you watch the news??? This man is everything we've been waiting for. You will conform and by the way we got Rush in our sites so you can forget about your favorite little radio show.

nonconformist, lol, i love that ****.

We're non-conformists...and you can be noncomformist, too. All you have to do is dress like us and listen to the same music we do.

I'll tell you what. All Obama's (and his liberal buddies) "stimulus" bill is doing is stimulating my need to drink some more.

"poor me.... poor me... pour me another shot-a-whiskey"

I'll tell you what. All Obama's (and his liberal buddies) "stimulus" bill is doing is stimulating my need to drink some more.

"poor me.... poor me... pour me another shot-a-whiskey"

Shame on you for trying to turn this into the debate forum. Srsly.

And that is not a song lyric, it is a south park quote.

Heh. I think it's actually a mixture of my recollection of a song and a south park episode.

Here:

[ame=http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154308]The Goth Kids - Clips - South Park Studios[/ame]

I don't think this is the original video, but you get the idea:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HQIcdGg63I]YouTube - The Emo Song (I Must be EMO) (Yet another emo video)[/ame]

Well duh!! If you're a guy and you like cats, you got a little sugar in your tank. :fro:

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Latest posts

Back