NSW 3-56 in the 20/20 cricket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Reaction score
Just thought you'd like to know. Hendriques out. Steve Smith still in. Katich now batting. Against the Sandgropers. Will give you an update later. Carn the Blues !!!

WA bowling / fielding well. We'll need at least 150 I reckon. Katich out way too soon ! Davy Warner just snicked a four. Very exciting stuff !!!:fro:

Couple of our kids - Coit & Warner, lashed out at the end, getting us to 159. Big Tom Moody, the WA coach thinks this a par score. Gee you blokes lucky getting live updates like this - if it had of been on TV or pay fpor view even, I'd be there watching rather than drink Cerny Pivo and listening to game on the wireless.

Will get back when the Western Warriors come out to bat !:drunk:

Wow. I've never seen a man who speaks English, speak so much Chinese......;)

What happened to the updates? I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Don't tell me they've suspended another umpire...

Oh no, the flargrat has hit a mungrobe into the second flagstamp! Wow! That's amazing! You see, this is why we watch Clakyum tournaments...it's just that exciting.

:drunk:

sm-icon_wtf.gif

right.... ummm.... let's see....

GO COWBOYS!!!

I don't actively search for cricket matches on TV, but I admit I enjoyed watching them on my honeymoon in Africa. They were on almost all the time, and my wife and I decided we'd try to figure out the scoring/rules/etc. I think we got a ~90% understanding of the game.

landhoney said:
I don't actively search for cricket matches on TV, but I admit I enjoyed watching them on my honeymoon in Africa. They were on almost all the time, and my wife and I decided we'd try to figure out the scoring/rules/etc. I think we got a ~90% understanding of the game.

We used to get some world sports channel a few years ago, and I'd watch cricket matches all the time. There's a couple local clubs that have advertised for players, even those with zero experience, but I haven't explored that yet since I have very little free time and, well... I'm in horrible shape.

Back