• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia (NoVA) HotRod Heat Stick and Bayou 10 Gallon Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HouckBrau

Reaction score
Hi All,
Selling my Brew Hardware heat stick. I used it for 30+ batches as part of a 120V electric system, but I just upgraded to 240V and have no need for it anymore. Works great, like new condition. Does not have GFCI.

Also selling my 10 gallon Bayou kettle. Stamped gallon marks, false bottom, bazooka screen, two holes for 1/2" weldless fittings, ball valve.

Make an offer for both/either. Would prefer not to ship.

Hi All,
Selling my Brew Hardware heat stick. I used it for 30+ batches as part of a 120V electric system, but I just upgraded to 240V and have no need for it anymore. Works great, like new condition. Does not have GFCI.

Also selling my 10 gallon Bayou kettle. Stamped gallon marks, false bottom, bazooka screen, two holes for 1/2" weldless fittings, ball valve.

Make an offer for both/either. Would prefer not to ship.

You have to list a price per forum rules

This was posted almost a year ago, and it's his only post. Chances are pretty good that it's no longer available.

Back