Nothing Lasts Forever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After re reading it I decided it was kind of negative and didn't really need to be said. But there doesn't seem to be a delete button. . . . sooooo

Supersize me. The fries in the glass jar lasted for a year or something. Looked like the day they were fried. I'd have eaten them!
In college I ate a mcnugget that was found lurking under a car seat. Nobody dared me I just really like mcnuggets. The texture was somewhere between lucky charms marshmallows and an overdone brownie, but it actually tasted pretty good. In retrospect I should have thought twice before eating it since it was found in someone else's car. Who knows how many farts had marinated it.

In college I ate a mcnugget that was found lurking under a car seat. Nobody dared me I just really like mcnuggets. The texture was somewhere between lucky charms marshmallows and an overdone brownie, but it actually tasted pretty good. In retrospect I should have thought twice before eating it since it was found in someone else's car. Who knows how many farts had marinated it.
To their credit, McD's switched from mechanically separate chicken to real chicked chunks a while back (must have been about 20 yrs ago). MSC is pretty nasty, look for a video.

Latest posts

Back