Nothing but foam.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamby

Reaction score
I've got a keg that was working fine, but then I had to move it and redo the tap. Now all I'm getting is foam. I moved the keg smoothly trying not to shake it up, but I've had nothing but foam for the past 6 hours. I'm running 12PSI. Any ideas.. thanks
Scott

Are the temps the same? If it warmed up and hasn't had time to completely cool back down that could do it. Also, you may want to try purging the gas and then resetting it back to 12 if you haven't already.

Otherwise, is everything else identical? Did you hook it up to a different type of tap, a different line, or anything like that?

The only thing that changed was the distance to the tap. I raised the cooler up about
8" so less line would be exposed to the warmer air, but I left the line the same length inside the cooler. I'll try to purge the system and see what happens.

Back