Not Bad At All (Victory Hop Devil)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EPS

Reaction score
Very good try it if u haven't !!

image-1393416499.jpg

last weekend i had golden monkey from this brewery and it is very nice triple, highly recommended

Sorry its an IPA from Victory Brewing CO. in Downingtown, PA
Sorry i'm a little drunk my pipeline is dry and had 2 buy beer
GOT a German Alt in the primary
And A Honey Brown Ale
But IPAs are my brew of choice and this is a very good one

That's the beer that got me started on IPAs. It's very good. No longer my favorite but more than just a reliable back up. The whole brewery does a really nice job. Hop Wallop is the IIPA, Headwaters is the pale, Prima Pils is the pilsner and Stormking is their imperial stout. I recommend all of them.

Love the brewery and almost all of their beers...however, the Headwaters might be the most boring pale ale I've ever had.

Love Victory, can't say I've had a bad beer from them, though I agree to an extent, Headwaters is bland. But Hop Devil, Hop Wallop (my favorite) Golden Monkey, Old Horizontal, Yakima Glory (second favorite), and Prima Pils are all go to beers for me. I'm really intrigued by their White Monkey, Golden Monkey aged in White Wine barrels.

I had the opportunity to have Hop Devil on nitro a few weeks back...a great way to drink it.

Hop Devil is excellent, not my favorite, but will never be disappointed if I end up with one. Everything they put out (that I've tried) is solid. Most recently, I had the lager (helles style) - it's excellent. And Prima Pils is probably my favorite Victory beer.

Storm King is my favorite. Gotta try the Pilz and the Devil though. Had the rest of em and loved em.

Back