Northwest Hop Farms (BC Canada)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werner

Unsettling Evil Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

Northwest Hop Farms: https://northwesthopfarms.com/

I know a bunch of people on here are from Canada and always looking to avoid the dreaded duty, exchange, and brokerage pains and looking for sources for supplies.

Discovered this business about 2 weeks ago, BC company out of Chilliwack area.

Is a small company primarily run by John Briner.

They sell a number of varieties of hops and presently have a blowout clearance going 'Super Sale' on a bunch of older inventory.

Now, there is a bunch of history with John (google his name if interested) but I'm hopeful, as a bunch of homebrewers here are taking advantage of Northwest's super sale (they were also doing free shipping upto March 31), so I received 1 lb of Centennial Hops for $3 CAD, including a reshipment of my order because of post losing the package.

My interactions with John were great, fast friendly service, great communication back and forth and product looks and smells good.

Just started following them myself as I’m also in the Lower Mainland area. They still have some really good sales going on. I’ve been contemplating on ordering some of their hops. Does anyone know if they have local pickup? They don’t seem to have their address listed on their website or Facebook.

Just be ready to wait for your order to be delivered in a month or so.
My last order took more than two weeks to get shipped. ;)

Back