Northern Brewer is Awesome!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgilbreth

Reaction score
Thursday 11:30 am - Purchased 10 gal Megapot
Thursday 4:00 pm - Left Northern Brewer
Saturday 9:00 am - At my door for delivery!

All for 8 bucks in shipping. Not to mention the quality of the pot is far above what I expected for $132. I looked around, and I would say this is the best deal for a SS 10 gal brew pot. Guess I need to say FedEx did a great job too.

I second that !!
I'm a new brewer & made my first order with them (they had a 10% off deal) ...covered their cheap shipping & then some.
I forgot one little cheap item ( like $1 ) & emailed them like 6 hours later....too late they already had my order out but stuck it in a little envelope & sent it right over.
KICK ASS customer service & good products!

Thursday 11:30 am - Purchased 10 gal Megapot
Thursday 4:00 pm - Left Northern Brewer
Saturday 9:00 am - At my door for delivery!

All for 8 bucks in shipping. Not to mention the quality of the pot is far above what I expected for $132. I looked around, and I would say this is the best deal for a SS 10 gal brew pot. Guess I need to say FedEx did a great job too.

They routinely ship to me in 3 days (an order placed online Monday morning arrives here Thursday), using just the flat-rate shipping. And I'm way over on the east coast.

Back