Georgia Norcross/Peachtree Corners Homebrewers (GA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norselord

Reaction score
Any homebrewers in the Norcross/Peachtree Corners area interested in coordinating efforts? We have about four homebrewers in our little subdivision and are looking to meet up with more fellow brewers.

If we can figure out how many people are available we can look at a date and time to meet up somewhere to discuss recipes, do some sampling, chat about topics in brewing technology, etc.

Drop me a private message, or leave your comments here.

Cheers!

Have you checked out the New London Homebrew Club? That's right in your area. If he'll forgive the intrusion, @Inkleg is in your neck of the woods too.

If you know anyone a little further north, the Chicken City Ale Raisers are based in Gainesville, and I'm a member of that club.

Have you checked out the New London Homebrew Club? That's right in your area. If he'll forgive the intrusion, @Inkleg is in your neck of the woods too.

If you know anyone a little further north, the Chicken City Ale Raisers are based in Gainesville, and I'm a member of that club.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are specifically looking to start up a group in the Norcross/Peachtree Corners area. There are 4 homebrewers in my subdivision. It doesn't make much sense for all 4 of us to travel far, since we all live within walking distance of each other.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are specifically looking to start up a group in the Norcross/Peachtree Corners area. There are 4 homebrewers in my subdivision. It doesn't make much sense for all 4 of us to travel far, since we all live within walking distance of each other.

Cool I totally understand.

Just so you know though, the clubs tend to attract a ton of experience (BJCP judges, lifelong brewers, pro brewers, etc), host events, tours, and provide access to group grain-buys. So there's a lot of upside to the traveling once a month to get 10-15 people around a table and drinking homebrew. I think it's been one of the biggest contributors to improving my beers.

I hope you guys get a good group together! Cheers :mug:

Cool I totally understand.

Just so you know though, the clubs tend to attract a ton of experience (BJCP judges, lifelong brewers, pro brewers, etc), host events, tours, and provide access to group grain-buys. So there's a lot of upside to the traveling once a month to get 10-15 people around a table and drinking homebrew. I think it's been one of the biggest contributors to improving my beers.

I hope you guys get a good group together! Cheers :mug:

It is with those activities in mind that we intend to form a larger group. We have a significant amount of experience, and our looking to expand. If there are no locals around besides us, that is fine too. I won't know unless I ask.

Latest posts

Back