• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale NorCal Conversion Kit - Keg / Keggle to Boil Kettle - Weldless

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Tepe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have a NorCal Weldless Keg Conversion Kit - Keg / Keggle to Boil Kettle for sale.

It features a 15" Level 3 Jaybird false bottom with reverse hinge, handle, and hole (to block leaf hops and larger adjuncts such as orange peel from entering the dip tube). It includes all parts including dip tube and bulkhead. It is 3 years old and has been used 12 or so times. This same setup is over $200 new and I am asking $100. I will ship in the continental US.

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
Hi 3 Dog,
I am asking $100 and I’ll cover shipping.
Eric
That is for the false bottom set up only. Shipping on the whole thing (with keg) would be prohibitive. If you are near me (2hrs) I would consider meeting or delivering. I live in NKY near Cincinnati.

Back