Nor Cal Brewing Is "NOW" selling GRAIN BY THE OUNCE ONLINE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yep we have been selling malt, hops and yeast in our store for several years now but not online. Well we wanted to expand our offering and give you all the ability to find some hard to find HOPS and GRAIN that not everyone was selling online, along with all the standards. our grain room just got a TOTAL MAKEOVER! We added A BOATLOAD of new grain and hops too. ALL MALTS CAN BE BOUGHT BY THE OUNCE! You have your choice of milled or not. If you want them milled.... THEY GET MILLED WHEN YOU BUY THEM AS YOU BUY THEM! Not weeks or months earlier....

We will be expanding this section A LOT in the next few months so keep your eyes peeled for a lot of new grains still to be listed. Also if you have an idea of malts or hops we should offer please feel free to let me know. I am willing to bring in just about anything I can find for you guys. Check it out and let me know what you think. GOOD, BAD or OTHERWISE let me know.

Anyway check it out and let me know what you think..'

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Beer_Supplies.html

Thanks for all the support here you guys! Couldn't do it without you!

Cheers
Jay

Its about time! I bought a false bottom from you guys a long time ago and my hubby and I have really enjoyed brewing with it. I can now buy my batches from you guys as well. I like that I can put together a recipe and not have to buy in 1# lots. Great price on the Mangrove Yeast too. I have been using a lot of that stuff lately.

M

Its about time! I bought a false bottom from you guys a long time ago and my hubby and I have really enjoyed brewing with it. I can now buy my batches from you guys as well. I like that I can put together a recipe and not have to buy in 1# lots. Great price on the Mangrove Yeast too. I have been using a lot of that stuff lately.

M

Thanks for the order! It was put together already and out the door within a few hours. I would say you like that Mangrove Yeast... Wow now that's how you order yeast. I am glad we had all the stuff you needed.
Again thanks for the order. Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help. Ohhh and the screen shot of the beersmith recipe was KILLER!

Cheers
Jay

OMG what was I thinking.... You guys ROCK! Thanks for all the orders! HOLY COW I AM GONNA HAVE TO HIRE ANOTHER PRO BAG FILLER! Just found out our hop prices are WAY too low... Get while you can. Were gonna have to reevaluate hops pricing by the OZ...

Cheers
Jay

Didnt take you guys long to reevaluate your hop prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Fantastic. When are the FB prices going down//how much? Im going to be ordering my second one from you soon.

Fantastic. When are the FB prices going down//how much? Im going to be ordering my second one from you soon.

Keep close watch on the False Bottom thread for specials and discounts. We are going to March into spring with specials across the board!

Quick pro quo...... Who ever buys a BJCP tag https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/ne...ions-bjcp-tags-your-brewery-kegs-taps-451178/
will be in the running for HUGE False Bottom giveaways, specials and discounts. Just a heads up. Keep en eye out for the deals from Nor Cal Brewing. Its gonna be FUN!

Cheers
Jay

What are your shipping charges like, and are they ground or priority? Just curious. You guys are pretty competitive with the local suppliers here but the shipping will make/break my decision.

What are your shipping charges like, and are they ground or priority? Just curious. You guys are pretty competitive with the local suppliers here but the shipping will make/break my decision.

We have 9.95 flat rate shipping. Stock up! It just depends on what is best as far as Priority or Ground. Most things end up going Priority but it depends on the order. We are starting to use Fed EX a LOT more these days because of the 4 day shipping and their lower more competitive pricing.

Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back