noobie fart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docmoran

Reaction score
OK, read post earlier that trailed into batch sparging and efficiencies. After the vorlouf and first running - you add volumes for the batch sparge additions. Do you stir the grains after the additions and then re establish the filter bed with the next vorlouf or not stir and let the original running bed be stable?? Seems to me like the batch additions are messing it up anyway and stirring prior will give better efficiency etc?? I am just farting right?? thanks, doc

I know I'm not the only one that expected this thread to be about pouring the yeast from the bottom of the bottle into your glass.

Pour the batch give it a good stir or two and a few minutes to settle. Then vorlouf. That is how I do it.

I know I'm not the only one that expected this thread to be about pouring the yeast from the bottom of the bottle into your glass.

Nope, got me too. I had a slight thought the maybe he meant brain fart, but really, I clicked because of the farts.

Latest posts

Back