Non alcoholic cider recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millsware

Reaction score
has anyone here made a good non alcoholic cider? I have a keeper so carbonation is not a problem. I’m thinking apple juice with a little ginger is a good start. What do you think?

I've mulled apple juice with a bunch of whole clove, cinnamon sticks, and orange slices. Mix it all in a crock pot and serve hot with a ladle.

Individuals can add shots of rum or whatever if they want it boozy.

Basically. I have kids and we have people over sometimes who don’t drink. It would be nice to have something on tap for them.

Basically. I have kids and we have people over sometimes who don’t drink. It would be nice to have something on tap for them.

Our kids like this one. Basically it's just mix of apple juice + honey, we also add cinnamon as recommended. I believe it's not the original recipe, but Will mentions the source in the text.

I'm personally a fan of 75% apple juice, 15% cranberry juice and 10% white grape juice

It ends up nice and tart and you can add cinnamon if you want a little more flavor out of it

Back