No Homebrew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, i'll probably be on the forums a bit, but the next week will be mainly spent training my backup at work, packing, and preparing for my vacation. A week from tomorrow I'll be stepping on a plane, leaving the glory of the bay area behind to head to a place of mixed memories, fond friends, and loving (but often annoying) relatives.

I'm going to be the best man at a wedding in my hometown of Sioux City, Iowa. This basically means we're going to have a bad-ass bachelor party and a crazy wedding followed with lots of "catching up" and trying to see everyone. I only go back about once a year, so it's a bit of a rush while i'm there.

The worst part is...no homebrew. i'm not going to be doing any brewing, i'm not shipping anything home (nothing really worth it right now) and there are no brewers in the area. in fact, it's very hard to find anything but BMC. i may have a little Unibroue shipped to me from a nearby distributor, but that's pretty much where it ends.

I thought about getting my cousin a homebrewing setup for his wedding present, but the guy delivers miller light to bars and gets tons of free stuff...i don't think he'll get into it and he could probably use the money more.

This Death a sad panda. Oh well, maybe i'll just enjoy some of that crazy wacky tobacky while i'm back there and do some swimming in the summer sun.

so until i return...death will shed a tear for the absence of homebrew :(

We will brew on for your absence! Have a good time and get your arse back here quick!

Let's go home and get stoned
We could end up makin love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me
You wear me out (We could end up makin love instead of misery)
But it's alright now
Lets go home and get stoned
We could end up makin love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
Go home and get stoned
We could end up making love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
You wear me out
(We could end up makin love instead of misery)
But it's all right now

DeathBrewer said:
so until i return...death will shed a tear for the absence of homebrew :(
Im here for ya brotha send me the keys to the kegger and a map Im only 3 hours north I can handle your brew for ya. I will just keep it company you know>
JJ

Back