No hangover beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drink lots of water.

When you wake up to pee, down a couple B-complex and aspirin with a quart of water. Even better than aspirin are those ones that have aspirin, acetaminophen and caffeine.

Then go back to bed.

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) + Alcohol is a no-no.

VERY BAD for your liver.

"Paracetamol is metabolized by the liver and is hepatotoxic; side effects are multiplied when combined with alcoholic drinks, and very likely in chronic alcoholics or patients with liver damage"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

Drink lots of water.

When you wake up to pee, down a couple B-complex and aspirin with a quart of water. Even better than aspirin are those ones that have aspirin, acetaminophen and caffeine.

Then go back to bed.

acetaminophen is bad when you are drinking.

Ibuprofen or aspirin. Multi-vitamen/B complex and loooots of water

I guess I don't really get the point. If you reduce the alcohol content in the beer, then of course one would be able to consume the same amount of beers as they normally would and not wake up with a hangover merely because they drank beers with a very low alcohol content.

That's like saying I discovered this amazing weight loss trick because last week while still eating the same number of times as I normally would, the portions I ate were smaller, so somehow its a 'miracle' I lost weight. Or just common sense. Consume less food, you lose weight. Consume less alcohol, and you don't get a hangover. Big deal.

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) + Alcohol is a no-no.

VERY BAD for your liver.

"Paracetamol is metabolized by the liver and is hepatotoxic; side effects are multiplied when combined with alcoholic drinks, and very likely in chronic alcoholics or patients with liver damage"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

I actually know someone who lost a family member this way, ever since then it's been lots of water before going to bed and that's it

Back