No craft beer for you!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TheDPR

Reaction score
I'd love to believe principle will win out over a cash grab...however, I know human nature.

Three tier system sucks. Here in Bama the breweries can't directly distribute, seems like a no brainer to cut out the middle man.

doug293cz

BIABer, Beer Math Nerd, ePanel Designer, Pilot
Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to believe principle will win out over a cash grab...however, I know human nature.

Three tier system sucks. Here in Bama the breweries can't directly distribute, seems like a no brainer to cut out the middle man.
Not if you're the middle man. Briber.. er, campaign contributions work.

Brew on :mug:

BentBrewer

Reaction score
To my mind, while it will take longer, it merely encourages start up distributors for craft beers. They may not have as big a profit margin, but they'll be in demand. And In-Bev-Coors_Whatever will continue to lose sales.

OP
shetc

shetc

Reaction score
To my mind, while it will take longer, it merely encourages start up distributors for craft beers. They may not have as big a profit margin, but they'll be in demand. And In-Bev-Coors_Whatever will continue to lose sales.
My son works in the tap room of a small brewery in Denver, and he told me that the owners have started a separate distribution business.