Nikobrew Cyber Monday $30/lb Citra and several varieties under $10/lb!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
EDIT: Full pounds of Citra have sold out, we will be offering 2oz packs by next week and we still have lots of great deals on other varieties running through 11:59PM MST 11/30, Thanks folks!

Fellow Homebrewers,

Because of you our Black Friday sale was such a huge success that we sold 54 pounds of Citra in just 6 hours (we had allotted 44lb but because not all went straight to approved status the system allowed us to oversell by 14 pounds, not to worry, we are able to fill these orders) thank you!.

In an attempt to offer full pounds of Citra to more folks we are limiting the number of pounds per cust/order to 4. If you order MORE than 4 your order will be manually modified, you will be refunded the difference, and you will cause more work which will delay the processing of everybody else's orders..so please, only order 4 :p

Sale Details:
Starts - 12AM MST 11/28
Ends - Citra Pounds at 11:59PM MST 11/28
Sale on other varieties at 11:59PM MST Wdnesday 11/30

Sale items:
-Full pounds of Citra at $30/lb which is $10 less per lb than our standard $5/2oz pack price, and once the sale is over we will most likely only offer 2oz packs for the rest of the season as we have a very limited supply.
Citra 2011 Crop 1 lb - Nikobrew
-Resellers and professional brewers are welcome
-Nearly all other varieties as part of our November sale, a few highlighted (these are available now):
CTZ $9.75/lb
Columbus/Tomahawk/Zeus (CTZ) Pellet (One Pound) - Nikobrew
Summit $9.75/lb
Summit Pellet (One Pound) - Nikobrew
Willamette $9.50/lb
Willamette Pellet (One Pound) - Nikobrew

I will also send out an email blast when the Cyber Monday sale begins, thanks for your continued support!

I'm not trying to disparage your Citra sale, and I'm not normally a math whiz, but isn't $30/lb only $2/lb savings, not $10, over regular price? $4/2oz X 8 pkgs (16 oz total) = $32.

Am I missing something?

Denny

I'm not trying to disparage your Citra sale, and I'm not normally a math whiz, but isn't $30/lb only $2/lb savings, not $10, over regular price? $4/2oz X 8 pkgs (16 oz total) = $32.

Am I missing something?

Denny

Thanks for pointing that out, my apologizes, I just updated the original post. The price we've had the 2oz packs at is $5, which makes it $40/lb on a normal basis. I took the 2oz option off the website temporarily as we switch over crop years from 2010 to 2011, and after the sale orders have shipped 2oz packs will be online. Thanks for catching that, Denny!

No worries! Some outstanding deals there, I bought four pounds of assorted hops!

Denny

In for 4 pounds of assorted hops. Now I just gotta get my fiancee's frozen foods out of my beer fridge/freezer!

In for 4 pounds of assorted hops. Now I just gotta get my fiancee's frozen foods out of my beer fridge/freezer!

Nice! Thanks for your order, it looks like we've sold out of the Citra pounds and still have a lot of varieties on sale. Thanks folks!

Out of citra? Tried to order a pound, says the inventory is too low :-(

EDIT- oop, see your message now :-(

Yeah, sorry, we allotted a good amount but it sold out by 7am MST. Black Friday it only made it until 6am. We still have a lot of varieties discounted but we don't plan on having full pounds of Citra available in the near future. We have a limited supply and don't expect it to last until next season so it'll be in 2oz packages. 107 pounds went in 13 hours between Friday and today.

Sorry for the delay, folks. We had approximately one month's worth of orders over the weekend. This is not an exaggeration either. Most orders have been shipped, and we should be caught up with everything in queue by Saturday at the latest. Thanks.

Back