• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Looking to sell off my electric brewing system as well as all related gear. Need the space for other things, as well as to recover SOME of what I've spent to put into the new house fund.
Since I haven't used any of this gear since December 2021, and the reasons listed above, time to sell. IF I decide to brew again post move, I'll just get new gear.

Only willing to ship SMALL items ONLY.
Terms: F2F cash
Contact via private message/direct message here.

Brewing System:
Spike TC (gen4/OG) kettles:
20 gallon boil kettle, 15 gallon mash tun, 15 gallon HLT. Includes HLT coil, recirculation fittings, false bottom in MT, 5500W elements (240v) plus needed valves. Also have sparge heads I created to help spread recirculation liquid across grain while brewing. Haven't fully tested these since I stopped brewing before I could.
Individual prices: MT: $450, HLT: $800, BK (with SCL): $800
Spike Steam Condenser Lid
(SCL) for the boil kettle. Includes fittings and chill water pump.
Two Chugger pumps with run dry TC heads. $100 each
Manifolds for both Chugger pumps. Used to direct flow for each process as needed. One dedicated for feed from HLT for either recirculation during heating, or running through the coil for sparging. $400
Brewers Hardware Wort strainer/filter
(1-1/2" TC, 3" body) with mount (installed on brew stand currently, bolted into place, so can be moved). $75
Blichmann Pro wort chiller
. Monster plate chiller, that's never been used. All TC fittings. I have TC to hose connection adapters for the chill water flow. $400
Oxgenation system
. Uses pure O2 to infuse wort once it exits the plate chiller, before going into the fermenter. Includes TC ball valve to get the exiting wort to the correct temperature. Means single pass through the plate chiller into fermenter getting to pitch temperatures FAST. $75
O2 bottle with flow rate regulator (Liters per minute rate).
Additional TC fittings as well as 1/2" ID silicone tubing. Included in complete purchase.
Additional butterfly valves and misc items. Includes TC caps, gaskets and clamps. Included in complete purchase.
Electric Brewing Supply
control panel (gen2) double batching. Includes control for two brewing pumps, SCL pump, both elements, PIDs for all three kettles (with sensors for each). Able to 'double batch' since this is a 50amp control panel. If purchased with brewing system, it will include all cables as well as the 30' extension to go from an outlet. $1400
Single element water filter (removable mount to the brew stand). Includes additional filter elements.

Grain mill(s):
Monster Mill two roller
(2" diameter, hardened steel) mill with standard hopper $175
3 roller Monster Mill WITH motor included (plus cart): $750
Monster Mill Geared Pro three roller mill
with hopper and extension (holds ~33# of grain at a time).
Monster Mill gear reduction motor with wiring kit installed.
Lovejoy coupler between three roller mill and motor.
Wheeled stand with motor and three roller mill installed. Has shelf for placement of catch bucket (can be removed).

Canning:
Cannular Pro semi-automatic can seamer
. Uses a button to run the machine/dies including spinning/stopping the can. Makes it a LOT easier to seal cans than the manual version. Includes the dedicated power supply for the unit. I extended the shield to work well with 500ml/16oz cans. Will include the additional 'shield' I made to contain the foam flung from the can during the process (sides that are not covered by the shield).
Stainless steel wire mesh cart also included that holds the filling and sealing units. $450
Empty 500ml (227 total) cans
. All cans include lids. $80
20# CO2 bottle with dual body regulator and gage cage. $200

Inkbird temperature controller
(WiFi ITC-308). Make offer
Gas manifolds
inside for better distribution. Price depends on item.

Additional 5# CO2 bottle with single body regulator and gage cage. $150
All CO2 regulators fitted with shutoff check valves with MFL connections.

Pictures (more available if serious buyer requests).

PXL_20210919_121735267.jpgPXL_20220112_194120606.jpgPXL_20220925_205928139.jpgPXL_20220925_210009429.jpgPXL_20220925_210044453.jpgPXL_20220925_215035856.jpgPXL_20220925_215048492.jpgPXL_20220925_215109785.jpgPXL_20220925_215132302.jpgPXL_20220925_215144770.jpgPXL_20220925_215201479.jpgPXL_20220925_215209636.jpgPXL_20220925_215220779.jpgPXL_20220925_215235145.jpgPXL_20220925_215249088.jpgPXL_20220925_215256757.jpgPXL_20220925_215311026.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not looking to get retail, or close to it. I'm taking a loss on all of it. Some is either barely used, or NOT used at all (the plate chiller hasn't seen a drop of liquid). Prices are NOT "firm" but I'm not going to take a beating on this stuff. I'll put it into a storage unit before that happens. Considering how someone won't need to deal with shipping to get the sets (or all of it) and the fact that I'm pretty much including everything needed to brew the following day (except yeast).

I know there's plenty of skinflints around. but someone needs to see the value of the sets.

If no one chimes in for the keezer by January 6th, I'll be removing the collar and selling it as a freezer. I removed all of the kegs that were in it, cleaned the lines and removed the taps between yesterday and today. The kegs are ear marked for another person who wants all of them (as per our last communication) so those won't be going with the keezer at this time.

PM me if you're interested in the keezer configuration. After January 9th I'll have it listed elsewhere without the kegging aspect.

Updated listing with breakout prices for items and such. I'm ONLY willing to ship 'small' items. Which means not shipping things like the kettles, plate chiller, control panel, mill motor setup, etc. without being 100% sure buyer pays the complete shipping costs. These items are NOT light, or small.

Are those standard 12oz B64 cans? I thought cannular used weird non-standard cans? I'm interested in the cans if they're standard 12oz ones with B64 lids.

Is the 20# CO2 cylinder empty/full/partially full? What's the cert date on it?

Cans are standard diameter/lid configuration. Cannular uses the widely available standard, not something unique. The Cannular Pro is also still available.

Both 20# CO2 bottles have CO2 in them. The one with the dual body regulator was picked up about a year ago from the LHBS, so mostly full (didn't use it much). The other (single body regulator on it) has an old date (partially full, don't recall how much), but the LHBS I've used never had issue with the date being old on my tanks. As long as they looked good (these do) it didn't matter since the gas supplier they use would take care of that as part of the service agreement they have. So, if you bring it to a LHBS and do a swap, it won't matter.

Brew stand is slated to get cut up next weekend and making a trip to the scrap yard. Unless someone wants it.

Typically I've seen metric can sizes advertised/sold for the Cannular. So 330mL/11.1oz cans rather than 12oz. And my canner isn't set up to be able to seam 330/500 mL cans. If they're 12oz cans rather than 330mL cans, then I'm interested!

Typically I've seen metric can sizes advertised/sold for the Cannular. So 330mL/11.1oz cans rather than 12oz. And my canner isn't set up to be able to seam 330/500 mL cans. If they're 12oz cans rather than 330mL cans, then I'm interested!
This is correct, the 11.1 oz and 16.9 oz only work on the Cannular.

The shop I got the cans from sell the 12oz plus larger (not sure if it was 16oz or 500ml cans). I went after the 12oz because I had the idear that it would be better for bigger beers. Never used any of them. All still in the box (lids are in a ziplock bag). The person at the shop thought they wouldn't work in the Cannular (either version) since he was under the impression that it wouldn't work with the 202mm diameter (hate metric) cans. Which Cannular states it DOES work with without question. You can get dies to work with larger cans too (the Pro seamer pedestal is ready for the larger diameter cans right out of the box).

While I'd like to sell the seamer, I'm not reducing that price any further than I already have. I'll box it back up (yes, I still have the box it came in) and move it next time. Then if/when I decide to get back into brewing, I'll just set it up again and be good to go.

99.9% sure the Cannular (standard) could be adjusted to work with the 12oz cans. I know for a complete FACT that the Pro can since it has a single screw to adjust for the can of any height (11.1oz are shorter than the 12oz). Pretty sure you could just use the adjustment on the standard to get the cans to work. Worse case, get a friend to print/machine some plastic for a new can base. With so many 3D printers out there, that would be easy to do. I have a 3D printer and milling machine here. If I had the dimensions needed we could work on a new can base. I also have some solid plastic round stock that could be milled to work (don't have a lathe currently).

Looking to sell off my electric brewing system as well as all related gear. Need the space for other things, as well as to recover SOME of what I've spent to put into the new house fund.
Since I haven't used any of this gear since December 2021, and the reasons listed above, time to sell. IF I decide to brew again post move, I'll just get new gear.

Only willing to ship SMALL items.
Terms: F2F cash
Contact via private message/direct message here.

Brewing System: $4500 (for everything under this heading)
Spike TC (gen4/OG) kettles:
20 gallon boil kettle, 15 gallon mash tun, 15 gallon HLT. Includes HLT coil, recirculation fittings, false bottom in MT, 5500W elements (240v) plus needed valves. Also have sparge heads I created to help spread recirculation liquid across grain while brewing. Haven't fully tested these since I stopped brewing before I could.
Individual prices: MT: $500, HLT: $900, BK (with SCL): $900
Spike Steam Condenser Lid
(SCL) for the boil kettle. Includes fittings and chill water pump.
Two Chugger pumps with run dry TC heads. $125 each
Manifolds for both Chugger pumps. Used to direct flow for each process as needed. One dedicated for feed from HLT for either recirculation during heating, or running through the coil for sparging. $400
Brewers Hardware Wort strainer/filter
(1-1/2" TC, 3" body) with mount (installed on brew stand currently, bolted into place, so can be moved). $75
Blichmann Pro wort chiller
. Monster plate chiller, that's never been used. All TC fittings. I have TC to hose connection adapters for the chill water flow. $400
Oxgenation system
. Uses pure O2 to infuse wort once it exits the plate chiller, before going into the fermenter. Includes TC ball valve to get the exiting wort to the correct temperature. Means single pass through the plate chiller into fermenter getting to pitch temperatures FAST. $75
O2 bottle with flow rate regulator (Liters per minute rate).
Additional TC fittings as well as 1/2" ID silicone tubing. Included in complete purchase.
Additional butterfly valves and misc items. Includes TC caps, gaskets and clamps. Included in complete purchase.
Electric Brewing Supply
control panel (gen2) double batching. Includes control for two brewing pumps, SCL pump, both elements, PIDs for all three kettles (with sensors for each). Able to 'double batch' since this is a 50amp control panel. If purchased with brewing system, it will include all cables as well as the 30' extension to go from an outlet. $1600
Single element water filter (removable mount to the brew stand). Includes additional filter elements.

Grain mill(s):
Monster Mill two roller
(2" diameter, hardened steel) mill with standard hopper $175
3 roller Monster Mill WITH motor included (plus cart): $750
Monster Mill Geared Pro three roller mill
with hopper and extension (holds ~33# of grain at a time).
Monster Mill gear reduction motor with wiring kit installed.
Lovejoy coupler between three roller mill and motor.
Wheeled stand with motor and three roller mill installed. Has shelf for placement of catch bucket (can be removed).

Packaging: $750
Canning:
Tapcooler counter pressure can filler
. Includes the original setup (uses bar clamp to hold to can via the base) and the redesign. I created a mounting setup for it using a better bar clamp (machined aluminum base) as well as made a mount for the part that holds the item that connects to the can. Includes CO2 ball lock fitting for purging the can before filling plus overflow/venting hose setup. $150
Cannular Pro semi-automatic can seamer
. Uses a button to run the machine/dies including spinning/stopping the can. Makes it a LOT easier to seal cans than the manual version. Includes the dedicated power supply for the unit. I extended the shield to work well with 500ml/16oz cans. Will include the additional 'shield' I made to contain the foam flung from the can during the process (sides that are not covered by the shield).
Stainless steel wire mesh cart also included that holds the filling and sealing units. $450
Empty 12oz (180 count) and 500ml (227 total) cans
. All cans include lids. 12oz: $50, 500ml: $80
20# CO2 bottle with dual body regulator and gage cage. $200

Glycol chiller: $550

IceMaster4 glycol chiller. Includes four sensors, hoses (insulated) for three fermenters, loop-back hoses on two of the setups since I've not needed those.

10.6 cubic GE chest freezer $350
Inkbird temperature controller
(WiFi ITC-308)
Gas manifolds inside for better distribution.
Additional gas and liquid tubing will go with the keezer.
20# CO2 bottle with single body regulator (TapRite) with gage cage. $150

Additional 5# CO2 bottle with single body regulator and gage cage. $125
All CO2 and nitrogen regulators fitted with shutoff check valves with MFL connections.
If person buys all of the items, will include additional stainless oetiker clamps plus crimping tool. That way changing out lines in the future will be easier. These clamps seal 100% on the first try. Unlike worm clamps that can easily leak.

I'm $18-$20k into this setup. If person wants to purchase everything, total price will be lower than adding everything up.

Pictures (more available if serious buyer requests).

View attachment 782629View attachment 782630View attachment 782631View attachment 782632View attachment 782633View attachment 782634View attachment 782635View attachment 782636View attachment 782637View attachment 782638View attachment 782639View attachment 782640View attachment 782641View attachment 782642View attachment 782643View attachment 782644View attachment 782645View attachment 782646View attachment 782647
I am next town over in Hudson. Interested in glycol and other parts. Shoot me an email directly please! [email protected]

Hi,

just setting up my home brewery. I see that you were taking the keezer apart. Any chance it is reversible? I would for sure be interested in it, including CO2 and would even take corny kegs. Saves me build time etc.

I mostly have brewing and fermenting sorted but looking at the dispensing part. Let me know!

@jkovar I still have all of the wood that I was using, plus the screws I used. I removed the insulation, so that would need to be handled on your end. I still have all the gas and liquid side parts. I tossed the beer lines already.

Shoot me a PM with your contact info and we can discuss.

ok, I have absolutely no idea how to send a PM. Maybe my account is too new to have it enabled? Any chance you can send me a message and hope I will be able to reply to it.

Back