NFC Championship Game - Free tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free tickets, would you sit on those aluminum seats for 3 hours?

• Heck Yea!

• Lazy Boy Chair for me - thanks anyways.

Results are only viewable after voting.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
Theoretical of course ;). If someone offered you free tics for tonights game, would you go?

cold.jpg

I'm a self described wimp for cold (hence moving!). I'd pass and watch it from my high def TV in front of a toasty fireplace. :eek:

Good luck to everyone's team today too by the way! ('cept the giants :p )

I'm not a fan of either the Pack or the Giants, but I'd be on a plane and there, just to soak in the atmosphere. Who knows what Favre will do in the offseason; wouldn't you want to tell your kids that you saw him before he retired?

Think of it another way... do you wish you could have been at the Ice Bowl? What if your old man was there - wouldn't you have bragged to all of your friends about it?

Dude said:
Hell yeah. This is Ice Bowl II. People are going to talk about this game for years.
And there will be no doubt 200,000 peeps stating they were there if (when) they win :).

I'd probably tough it out to go to this game for the historical perspective (and Tivo it too) but I'd still hate freezing. I passed up a lot of tics in the 80's / early 90's for those late Dec games. 2 hr drive north from Milwaukee to freeze my arse off to watch them back then wasn't worth it.

The exact opposite of a preason game I went to a couple years ago in Tempe when it was 116!

No way. I love the cold, but that's too cold. I have a 55 inch HDTV. A fridge full of homebrew and my wife is cooking all day..Nothin better than that.

Bulls Beers said:
No way. I love the cold, but that's too cold. I have a 55 inch HDTV. A fridge full of homebrew and my wife is cooking all day..Nothin better than that.

You've obviously never been to Lambeau!

I'd go back any chance I could get.

I got a call from a fiend this morning. He scored a 50 yard-line ticket for FACE VALUE. I told him I hope his beer froze solid on him. Lucky Bastid.

I don't get to go the the game, but I did cook out today in the spirit of tailgating. Nothing fancy, just brats and burgers. and it was warm enough, around -5. Had a few beers and watched the pre-game show ..........it''s all good.

Bernie Brewer said:
I got a call from a fiend this morning. He scored a 50 yard-line ticket for FACE VALUE. I told him I hope his beer froze solid on him. Lucky Bastid.

Sweet!!!

Bernie Brewer said:
I don't get to go the the game, but I did cook out today in the spirit of tailgating. Nothing fancy, just brats and burgers. and it was warm enough, around -5. Had a few beers and watched the pre-game show ..........it''s all good.

Sweet!!!

YooperBrew said:
Wow- it's quite a bit warmer in Green Bay than here. I'd be all over that. I hate being cold, but -4 sounds like a heat wave to me.
I know what you mean...yesterday, I had to brew in 59° weather. Unspeakably cold, for a while I thought I was going to have to put on long pants and even socks! :D

Back