newbie here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewIt

Reaction score
Hey all. Im new on here. I have just recently got into brewing beer. I love it so far. I have made the mr beer. Thats what got me into brewing in the first place. But now just bottled a kolsch. Just wanted to say hi and sorry if I ask any stupid questions. Hope to learn a lot on here.

Thanks,
Dave

:mug:

Ditto here: I too am a freshie. This is a great website. I ask a lot of (dumb) questions here and get great guidance on this site. Welcome.

I'm pretty new also and on my fourth extract batch, all of which have turned out great partly because of all the useful info on this board. Just a tip, the search function actually works well here when you have a question.

Welcome guys. This is a great forum and you will find tons of info here. Like sloth said the search function is your friend, otherwise a EAC may jump you. ;)

welcome
start reading reading reading.

if you dont have them yet, get papazians and palmers books (you can download an early versions of palmers) and read some more.

if you still got questions, plenty of folks will answer

Back