New Yorker looking for Pliny,Fat Tire, Bell's Two Hearted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkInBuffalo

Reaction score
The subject line explains it...Constantly reading threads that reference these beers, would love to try them, just can't get em' locally. Anyone want to setup a trade for some beers that I may be able to get here that you can't?

Can you get heady topper? I have Fat Tire and Two Hearted in my fridge right now.

That's another one I should have included on the list. A lot of Stone and DFH here. Feel like I'm missing out on a lot of other good ones.

I have all three. What else are you looking for?

I could use some 3 bean, creme brulee... Can you get Cigar City cubano-style espresso brown?

pkrath84 said:
I have all three. What else are you looking for?

I could use some 3 bean, creme brulee... Can you get Cigar City cubano-style espresso brown?

Have plenty of Southern Tier Creme Brulee here, lets set something up.

Strange you mention Fat Tire in the same sentence as Pliny and Two Hearted. There is simply no comparison. Different classes.

I found Fat Tire very bland and underwhelming. IMO not worth waiting for. But tastes and opinions vary.

IslandLizard said:
Strange you mention Fat Tire in the same sentence as Pliny and Two Hearted. There is simply no comparison. Different classes.

I found Fat Tire very bland and underwhelming. IMO not worth waiting for. But tastes and opinions vary.

Which would further explain my lack of ever trying any of those beers.

IslandLizard said:

Completely different styles. Fat Tire is as good a representation of its style as the other two are for their styles. I hate when people **** on a really good beer, especially when it seems the only reason is that it isn't an IPA.

Cubano is seasonal and if someone has it it would be hard to get them to send it away unless it was for something special. How about captain Lawrence? I heard from the BN they make great beers. Fat tire just got distribution in fla. I'm always up for trades out of south Florida, even my home brews. I regularly ship 12 packs to friends up north and out in tx but would love a west coast and NY connection too!!

Back