New to the site but not new to Homebrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimmonsBrew

Reaction score
I started home brewing with friends when I was a senior in High School. We were very much into English beers. I continued my homebrew journey and even spent 3 months in London during my college years. I started All Grain brewing in the late 90s and have been brewing beers ever since.

More recently I had the idea of opening a Nano Brewery in the SF Bay area, I bought a full commercial brewing set up. I brewed a few times on this setup in my backyard.

The dream of my own brewery has faded now and I am looking to sell that equipment.

I do have a 5 Gallon BIAB electric system that I will continue to brew on, I hope to find some good resources here to get my efficiency up to the range I would like. Most of the BIAB beers I have made were pretty weak and the efficiency was lower than I would like.

I have been on this site many times before but never joined until now.

Chris

FYI: This is my BIAB system
FFBF30CF-04FB-4DC1-BD02-3E6DCDFAB188.jpeg

It is all electric and does about 5 Gallons

Yes it is a High Gravity system. Works really well. I am impressed with how quickly it heats up. I am still working on my efficiency.

With BIAB the finer the crush the better off you are...if you don't have your own mill ask the HBS to double crush your grain...should help tremendously!

Latest posts

Back