New to brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araknaphob1c

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm in the Austin area and I've only been brewing for about a year. I've only been doing partial mash batches and I would like to move to all grain. Is there anyone in the Austin area doing all grain batches I could assist with? Ill bring some of my beer (smoked porter in bottles)

Hey guys I'm in the Austin area and I've only been brewing for about a year. I've only been doing partial mash batches and I would like to move to all grain. Is there anyone in the Austin area doing all grain batches I could assist with? Ill bring some of my beer (smoked porter in bottles)

I'm open (and welcome to the forum!!!). I'm hoping to brew some next weekend if you're available. I'm just north of 1431, off CR 175 (Sam Bass Rd).

Haven't decided if I'm doing a Red Ale, or a Barleywine yet.

Awesome, just let me know which day you plan to brew and ill be there. I live right down the road off of old settlers.

Will do.

Some guys in my neighborhood and I have an informal brew club and we meet every now and then to taste each others' brews. If you'd like, next time we get together, I can let you know so you can join us.

We have a facebook group... NTBD Brew Club

Just remembered I might be going hunting this weekend coming up, but I will definitely let you know when I brew next (probably the following weekend).

Is it ok if I add you as a friend on FB?

Back