New son, New Labels, let me know what you think

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewhendler

Reaction score
Well we just had our second son on Friday so I made two batches to commemorate the day. One is a variation of the stars pale ale, added 3 oz of whole cascade hops to the ingredients and will dry hop another oz. The second is an Irish stout. Anyway now I get to put and sons on the label which is cool, and the 3912 stands for the day on the stout, let me know what you think, and which ones I should use.
6831716006_812378bb1c_b.jpg

6977844451_48cb448875_b.jpg

I used a regular printer, regular paper. I sprayed the front and the back with a light coat of hairspray, then just wiped the back with milk, worked great. For the labels I used labelizer.

Here is a link to the one I did for the birth of my daughter https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14757&title=autumn-ale&cat=5

I had all the beer bottled and the label made (with a photo place holder.) Updated the photo right there in the hospital room and ran home and printed them. Snuck back into the hospital with a case of beer and handed them out as some hand out cigars. Everyone thought it was awesome including the physicians.

Nice Weizen, didn't even think of that. This was our second child so everything was a little quicker, plus he came two weeks early so I was not totally prepared, but as with children your never really prepared.

Latest posts

Back