new slogan for homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackwaterbrewer

Reaction score
charlie papazian graced the homebrewing world with the phrase "relax, don't worry, and have a homebrew." i am now officially changing it to:

"relax, only worry a little, and don't have a homebrew until after the protien break."

Umm... yeah... about that...

We graciously accept Charlie Papazian's slogan as our own, because he was mentor and instructor to many homebrewers long before this website existed... to be honest, long before I was born. Coming along and "updating," his words are akin to a born-again Christian rewriting the Bible.

Sorry man, I see what you were trying to do there, but I just don't think it's going to stick. ;)

don't freak out. i am not trying to oust papazian. just venting some frustration. i was brewing along and had maybe 2-3 pints. then i decided to try a mead that i had bottled a few weeks ago to see how it was coming along. i became hammered in the middle of a complicated brew and made a few dumb but funny mistakes.

i love papazian and have read his book more times than i can count. So RELAX! his slogan safe!

If I relaxed and had a homebrew as often as Charlie suggests in his book, I'd never be able to stay awake through the whole brewing process!

Back