New section to the website. HOPS HOPS HOPS!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hay guys People have been asking when were we going to add to the Hops section of the site. They were very happy with the grain selection and prices but the hops were underrated. Well we have been working really hard at getting the Hops listed on the Website. We just got delivery of over 1200# of hops and have been selling them like MAD in the store for as low as $13.25 per pound!!! We now have 1# and 1oz Pellets in stock and ready to ship at prices that I think you will be very happy with. Check out the new listings and let me know what you think. Price? Selection? I would love your feedback. We are going to add a few more in the coming weeks after the new freezers come in, but I think the selection is amazing!

Here are the 1 OZ packs

Here are the 1# packs

Feedback is very welcomed!

Cheers
Jay

I think it's really helpful when shops specify what harvest their hops are from... 2013, 2012, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think it's really helpful when shops specify what harvest their hops are from... 2013, 2012, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ohhh good call. Everything we have in stock as of right now is 2013 harvest. In 2013 they changed their packaging and that is what we have. I will have Victor get with the vendors early next week and find out for sure. There are several I know 100% are 2013. All Amarillo, Citra, Cascade, Cent Simcoe and all UK and NZ hops. This I know for sure are 2013. I would guess all others are as well based off packaging, but we will make sure and post it.

Good feedback thanks!

Cheers
Jay

Back