New Products

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MachineShopBrewing

Reaction score
If you could have one new product manufactured that is not currently manufactured, what would it be? What problem would you solve with the new product?

Just curious to get some new ideas that people have come up with to solve everyday brewing problems.

I make a fitting that I use to place electric heating elements in brew kettles. Unfortunately, I can only make it out of brass by cutting up a commercial fitting on my mini lathe. It would be great to have this as a manufactured item that could be available to the electric brew community. It would be a solder in place fixture.

Here is the idea:

element-coupling-5.jpg

The step on the solder side provides a very positive bond with the SS kettle. The element thread length is cut so that the threads are not exposed on the inside of the kettle. They are also 1" straight pipe threads.

BTW - Using the same solder and a different flux, it could also be soldered in place on an Aluminum kettle.

Ok, that's my idea and I'm sticking with it.

ROTFLMAO.gif

• A burner!! I hate the foreign made #$%^!!
  • Brass 3/8 Female 45 degree Flare to 1/4 MPT elbow
  • Or a needle valve for burners that doesn't require 69 adapters.
  • Low cost fluid level meter/transmitter

Peristaltic pump that does not cost 500 bucks. No reason there should not be a consumer grade one for homebrewing. Would be mucho more sanitary then a March pump.

Back