***NEW PRODUCT*** Ultimate CO2 harvester kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys we have been doing a LOT of new products and really haven't been sharing much here. I Know a LOT of you follow us on Facebook and Instagram. I keep forgetting not all of you do the Social Media thing so I am going to toss up a few of the things we have been doing in the store and the shop.

This is the ULTIMATE CO2 harvesting kit. It was a challenge by a customer and I REALLY decided to get behind it. I totally see the benefits and used it on my last ferment and REALLY like it!

Here is the part on the website.

Please feel free to post up any comments or questions.

Cheers
Jay

Man, and I just ordered the original CO2 harvesting kit on Monday (gets here Saturday)! Not that I "need " this one, but keep up the good work Jay!

Man, and I just ordered the original CO2 harvesting kit on Monday (gets here Saturday)! Not that I "need " this one, but keep up the good work Jay!
You are going to love it. The killer thing is IF you decide you want to upgrade, all you have to do is get the 1 lid with the PRV and your all set. We decided to sell all those parts separately for everyone that already bought the original design.

Here is a link

https://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Ultimate-CO2-Harvester-Cap-with-PRV.html

Cheers
Jay

You are going to love it. The killer thing is IF you decide you want to upgrade, all you have to do is get the 1 lid with the PRV and your all set. We decided to sell all those parts separately for everyone that already bought the original design.

Here is a link

https://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Ultimate-CO2-Harvester-Cap-with-PRV.html

Cheers
Jay

Thanks Jay, mine showed up today and yes, I love it already. I cold crash next weekend, so it showed up just in time (a day early too).

Nice to know that I can just get the one lid for an upgrade.

2018-09-07 17.28.52.jpg
2018-09-07 17.28.36.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Jaybird, my silicone tubing that was emersed got bleached by my starsan liquid. Should I be worried it will eventually deteriorate?

Nice set up! :)

Is that a Brew Bucket?

Cheers
Jay

Yes it is. First time I used it I had a suck back problem....... not this time!

Hey @Jaybird, my silicone tubing that was emersed got bleached by my starsan liquid. Should I be worried it will eventually deteriorate?

Once it drys out, it's back to normal. I've left my blow off tube in for a month before.

Not to worry, it will be fine. I'm bad I don't even take mine apart anymore. I do however use a very mild Star San solution. I have had the tube soaking in star san for MONTHS without any issues that I can see.

Cheers
Jay

Back