NEW Product Launch - Spike Brew Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

OP
OP
SpikeBrewing
Reaction score
Today was a preorder only so they won't be shipping for another 4+ weeks. Our full launch will be in about 5 weeks I believe. That also has limited stock and we expect to sell out. Demand for our new products has been far higher than projected which means it takes a little bit of time for us to get caught up.

Imhoppy

Reaction score
@SpikeBrewing Any updates to pass along? Just checked the Spike web site and it says "Sign up to be notified of the official launch by clicking the button below."

Wagon_6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Any update on the TC launch date? Also, saw a review on your site where the pump head inlet was rusting. Is that an isolated issue? Thanks!

OP
OP
SpikeBrewing
Reaction score
Any update on the TC launch date? Also, saw a review on your site where the pump head inlet was rusting. Is that an isolated issue? Thanks!
Should be any day now! Be sure to sign up for the back in stock email on the site as that’s the only place we’ll be announcing since there is still limited stock. That’s isolated as that’s the only instance we’ve ever seen.

Ki-ri-n

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and started taking it apart to see 1st hand how it all works. Waiting on other fittings so I can take it for a test ride this weekend hopefully.
Is there going to be a "rebuild" kit option available? I don't see any of the "wearable" parts listed on the site yet (o-rings, impeller shaft, ect).

I'm sure I won't need anything for quite awhile but would like to have some backups-just in case.

OP
OP
SpikeBrewing
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and started taking it apart to see 1st hand how it all works. Waiting on other fittings so I can take it for a test ride this weekend hopefully.
Is there going to be a "rebuild" kit option available? I don't see any of the "wearable" parts listed on the site yet (o-rings, impeller shaft, ect).

I'm sure I won't need anything for quite awhile but would like to have some backups-just in case.
Those should be on the website. You can always email our Support team as well.

BAF

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my Flow yesterday. Haven't tested it on a brew yet, but did test it out with water. It pushes a lot more liquid than my riptide. Noticeably stronger whirlpool, and it even manages a weak whirlpool through my CFC whereas the riptide can't. It's slightly quieter than the riptide, as expected, though not a huge difference. The pump head also feels noticeably heavier duty than the riptide.

Will probably brew with it tomorrow!

Latest posts