Product Launch - Corny Keg Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Presenting the Corny Keg 5Gallon Keg Cooler. This cooler has been designed specifically to take your corny or 1/6th barrel keg on the go!
This beauty boasts extra insulation, 2 carrying handles and an extra durable removable shoulder strap! Only $67.99
No more putting your beer in a bucket or trash can.

Specs for the Corny Keg 5Gallon/Sixth Barrel Cooler
-Sized for Corny 5G and Sixth Barrel Kegs as follows: 12”*26.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.
-Includes removable patent pending puncture proof bottom for extra durability.
-Durable flexible polyester exterior.
-Shoulder strap for easy transport.
-2 side straps for carrying.
-Zipper in top for easy access to tap and hoses.
-Eye catching design. No need to set your hard work in a bucket!
-Velcro tap holder
-Dual zipper access specifically designed for easy use with Sanke and Corny keg connections.
-Check out the ice sheets made to go with your 5 gallon keg cooler that wrap all the way around a 5 gallon corny keg:
Cool Brewing Ice Sheet - 17 x 32 inches

1664914406821.png

Last edited:
I’m with Matt on this one. Not revolutionary, not the first of its kind and definitely not the one and only.

Probably a really bad or dare I even say dumb idea to get onto one of the biggest home brewing forums on the internet and boast your product as the “first and only”. It shows that you’ve done no research on a very very saturated market and quite honestly in my opinion take the members here as fools.

Good luck though on your venture, it appears that you’re going to need it with all due respect.

Damn, you guys are tough on a sponsor. I have their original Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler and it's awesome! Very well made and effective.

I sometimes but rarely bring a keg on the road but if I did, I would order this bag in a heartbeat. Quality products!

I sometimes but rarely bring a keg on the road but if I did, I would order this bag in a heartbeat. Quality products!
I am doing a giveaway starting tonight. Be sure to register for your own keg cooler along with two ice sheets. These really are a very nicely made cooler and we are proud to have them on our site. Check them out. We will soon be adding the fermentation unit as well.

Back