NEW Product Launch - Bottom Draining Kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

OP
OP
SpikeBrewing
Reaction score
@SpikeBrewing What's the measurement from foot to foot for the 15 gallon vessel? I couldn't find this on the mechanical drawings on your site.

I brew on top of a large digital scale, I use this to calculate volume throughout the brew day. I want to make sure this will fit on the scale without any feet hanging off the side.

Good question. I don't have that info but if you drop Support a ticket or chat they would be able to measure for you.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can help with that. You'd need a 12" square platform

1668473278440.png

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm browsing the tank page on @SpikeBrewing 's website - is there a list of everything that comes with the product? Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure what's all included.

I'm looking at the boil kettle, hoping to piece together what I need to purchase, and what I can repurpose with what I already have.

My assumption would be:
  • Kettle
  • Lid
  • Bottom Drain Pipe
Leaving separate purchases of valves, pick up tubes, accessories, tri clamp gaskets and clamps.

Is there anything else included if I just bought the Boil Kettle straight up?

For reference, my goal is to upgrade my eBIAB kettle, swap out my Spike Kettle (all npt fittings) for the Tank.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
From my order, I got the kettle, lid, bottom drain pipe, 1 TC clamp, 1 TC gasket included with the kettle. It does NOT include the TC valve, gasket, and clamp for the end of the drain pipe. There is a Tank BK specific dip tube you'd likely want as well for your application.

Latest posts