** New Product ** 36% OFF The Newly Introduced Prosperous Brewing Method!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyschev

Bringing new brewers to the art of all grain
Reaction score
Recently introduced beginner brewing bundle! This formulated method was created to help beginners conquer beer brewing faster than ever before!

If you have been dabbling with extracts or just want to learn all grain brewing with ease and enjoyment, Click Here to check out the kit that's teaching people easily!

Also, for those of you who don't need it, tell your friends about it so we can inspire more people to brew!

Thanks everyone, Cheers!

Cool idea!
Does it include materials for water treatments as well? If not, this would be a great way to differentiate your kits.
Water chemistry can be overwhelming to new brewers.
If you had everything all worked out in advance for every kit so that they
1) start with RO or distilled,
2) add their premeasured salts and acid,
3) mash in with confidence knowing that their water profile and mash pH had been pretested for that exact recipe and will come out great.

Need to work on your wording for your marketing...totally disregarding women as brewers isn't going to help your cause.

Hi Sammy,

Did you like the kit presentation in general? I would be grateful to hear any specific input you had.

It isn't our goal to disregard women brewers, in fact we have great success locally teaching our brew classes for women.

We will continue to refine and create more presentations that target multiple audiences. One step at a time for us.

Thanks!
Tyson

Also there appears to be an error in the scripts on your page - it continually comes up as have thirty-something minutes left to get the deal and counting down, over several days.

Browser:
Brave Version 1.22.70 Chromium: 89.0.4389.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My two cents:
Bring the price down by using a 16 quart kettle from Walmart or some other source instead of a 5 gallon kettle. You just don't need a 5 gallon kettle to make 1.5 gallons of beer. Perhaps increase the batch size to 2 gallon or 2.5 gallons?
Also the kit includes tubing and a botting wand, but you should include an auto siphon.
Trying the grain bag "like a balloon" means you cant stir the mash.
I find I get better hop utilization when I DON"T use hop bags. Just be careful when dumping the wort into the fermenter and leave the hop/trub in the kettle.
Your video SHOULD show wrapping up the mash in an old hoodie or coat or something similar to hold the mash temperature.
If you are heating to a boil anyway, can't you just skip the mash out?
Do you save the sanitizer from brew day to use on the bottles?
Make the first batch much easier simpler by just having one or two hop additions. Also, not everyone wants an IPA, why not offer a porter/stout, maybe a blonde ale or other light ale?

Last edited:
Back