New Perlick 630ss

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettg20

Reaction score
Just got mine today, thanks for the fast shipping Birdman Brewing. Very nice upgrade! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393031045.288190.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks, I was holding off for these for a while and definitely glad I made the plunge. Do you guys plan on getting elbow shanks anytime soon? I'm looking to upgrade to SS

What bar was this picture taken at? Ha. 8 taps looks so excessive, almost obscene. But it's exactly how many I'm planning on. I'm going to look like an al co hol ic.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

8 taps at home? You can call me whatever you want!
Looking good brettg!

Haha...the crazy thing is I could really use 4 more. I have 4 kegs on picnic taps in the freezer in my room, kind of my hidden taps. Sometimes it's hard to give aged RIS to someone who doesn't know Miller Lite from Sierra Nevada :mug:

I had a Perlick 525ss. Since they are being replaced with the 630ss I decided to order 2 more 525's. When they arrived I got one 535 and a 630 at the 525 price. (supplier not mentioned yet in this thread) They are slightly different in shape but not so much to be glaringly different. The 630 has a more "mechanical" feel when operating and has a slightly shorter range of "throw". Other than that I have not seen much difference. I guess the internals are better.

I can highly recommend them. (either one!)

Back