New Mash tun/kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdavisii

Reaction score
All right i just bought a new 30qt. ss kettle at wally world for 35 bucks. I know what a steal. Anyway i want to put drains on them. How do i do this and please send pics.

I have a pot which I'd like to drill and install the bulkhead into. How far off the deck do you install the bulkhead?

Hey thanks a bunch guys. Im going to head over to lowes and see what kind of damage i can do. Hey Harv, where at in Stl do you live? Do you ever go to stl beer and wine?

Just got back from lowes. this lady that "attempted" to help me had the aptitude of a spider monkey. Just pisses me off to go to those places. Anyway got the valve attachment and came home and am having a hell of a time getting it to work. Need to tweak the stuff just a little.

Just got back from lowes. this lady that "attempted" to help me had the aptitude of a spider monkey. Just pisses me off to go to those places. Anyway got the valve attachment and came home and am having a hell of a time getting it to work. Need to tweak the stuff just a little.

geez, don't insult spider monkey's like that!!! :D

Back